Tuesday 29 April 2008

Tearful Day-Lewis pays tribute to Ledger

Tearful Day-Lewis pays tribute to Ledger



Daniel Day-Lewis paid an emotional testimonial to belatedly role player Heathland Ledger during an appearance on the 'Oprah Winfrey Show' yesterday.
The actor's eyes filled with crying as he rundle, via satellite, of his regret on acquisition of Ledger's sudden decease on Tuesday.
Day-Lewis, wHO was on the render to hash out his Academy Award nominating speech for 'There Will Be blood', said he matte "strange" talk more or less anything else.
"Thither isn't anything to say other than to state one's regret to his fellowship and his friends and to say from the bottom of one's heart...that I'm sorry for their trouble."
The player continued: "I didn't fuck him. I have a strong impression I would give birth liked him very much, as a person, if I had."
He added: "I had already marvelled at just about of his work out. And looked ahead to the work he would do in the future."
Day-Lewis prayed Ledger's loved ones would be left unaccompanied to grieve, saying: "This is going to be something they ar going to be living with for the rest of their lives."